FOR FACULTY/CAREER CENTERS
Establishing a presence in Washington for your college or university can benefit its enrollment, endowment, and alumni network, and provide opportunities for excellent faculty development and federal relations. Students and higher learning institutions benefit from quality Washington internships. This is an opportunity to:
- Visit Washington during the semester to interact with your students, their internship supervisors, and the WISH Internships staff.
- Advise your students and colleagues about this career enhancing opportunity for hands on learning to augment students’ course work on campus
- Partner with WISH Internships to ensure academic credit is granted for your students’ work in Washington
- Brand this program as one of the special learning experiences that YOUR department and school offers
- Bring a semester class cohort of students to intern through WISH Internships and be taught by you. We provide Capitol Hill classroom space and faculty apartment accommodations
Help students prepare for the workforce with affordable experiential learning in Washington! We encourage you to:
- Inform students of this career enhancing opportunity to augment their academic credentials
- Assist WISH Internships in securing for-credit options for students
- Recommend faculty who would benefit from WISH Internships
Read about the Advantages of WISH Internships
Download Fall 2014 Calendar of Events (pdf)
Help your students make contacts and build their resumes in America’s power and news capital during the Fall, Spring, or Summer Semester. Join us!