WISH Internships is constantly attracting partnerships with new organizations, businesses, media, government agencies, and the US Congress. Students can identify career prospects while enhancing their employment credentials and can arrange for credit through your home college or university.
This Presidential election and inaugural year is the year to be here. Join us in DC!
FOR STUDENTS WE PROVIDE:
- Meaningful, full-time internships in Washington, DC for students from the U.S. and international universities.
- Residential live services including welcome receptions, social mixers, career nights and policy salons.
- Fully-furnished intern-only housing on Capitol Hill with Wi-Fi, free laundry facilities, and Metro accessibility.
- Opportunities to network and socialize with other students working and learning in Washington, DC.
INTERNSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE IN
- American Government, Politics, International Relations, and Conflict Resolution
Internships available at executive branch agencies, House and Senate committees and members offices, think tanks, public interest and advocacy groups, lobby firms, the Federal Court System, embassies and international organizations, and law firms.These internships are ideal for students majoring in Political Science, International Affairs, and other Social Sciences.
- Business and Consulting Firms
Internships available with multinational corporations, trade associations, consulting firms, the US Capitol Departments of Commerce and Treasury, regulatory agencies, commercial attaches at embassies, think tanks, and corporate lobby firms. Students of International Business, Management, Finance and Accounting are coveted for these positions.
- Media and Communications
Internships available in digital communications, print and broadcast media, press secretary offices, and public relations firms.Communications, Journalism and English Majors are valued for these placements.
Network, study and build your resume in America’s power and news capital during fall, spring, or summer semester.